Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator

Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator
With Bishop Joel Obetia and Rev. "Mama" Joy Obetia, Madi-West Nile Diocese, Church of Uganda

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Funding Status Report

We're off to a good start with raising support! My recent report from SAMS shows that I have one-third of the monthly/annual support required as well as one-third of the cash I need to have in my SAMS account before I can be certified to depart for Uganda. A big THANK YOU to all who have joined as partners in this ministry!

Please continue to pray for the remaining support to flow in. The required amounts are $3,000 per month in pledged support plus a total of $22,500 cash in my SAMS account. These amounts are what SAMS has budgeted based on the the various aspects of this ministry in Uganda and a small portion for my living expenses.

Blessings to you all, and thank you.

No comments: