Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator

Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator
With Bishop Joel Obetia and Rev. "Mama" Joy Obetia, Madi-West Nile Diocese, Church of Uganda

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Redeemer Garage Sale - Huge Success!

My Redeemer family is AWESOME! The congregation put on a huge garage sale and raised over $5,200! So many people came together and prayed, donated items, spent hours and hours setting up and pricing things, and just worked so hard to make the sale such a huge success. There was everything you could imagine: toys, furniture, antiques, china, crystal, clothing, a piano, a telescope, office desks, golf clubs, appliances, and lots more. What a team!

As Paul wrote to the Philippians, “I thank my God every time I remember you…I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel…”

No comments: