Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator

Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator
With Bishop Joel Obetia and Rev. "Mama" Joy Obetia, Madi-West Nile Diocese, Church of Uganda

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Updated Departure Date - June 15th

Well, a bit of a snag with the dates I'd planned on attending missionary training at MTI in Colorado Springs. I had hoped to attend the class beginning April 11th and ending April 29th; however, that didn't happen, so I'm attending the class that begins on Man 23rd. I won't return to Waco, TX (where I've been living with friends since 12/29/10) until Saturday, June 11th. So, I will now fly out of Dallas/Fort Worth the evening of Wednesday, June 15th, and arrive in Uganda the morning of June 17th. Then, after just a few days, we'll hit the road with representatives from The Global Orphan Project, touring some established and potential sites for orphanages. Talk about hitting the ground running! It will be fun, though, and I'm really looking forward to it. The next two months will be super busy - so much to do and so little time! Prayers appreciated!

No comments: