Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator

Susan Morris, Partnership Coordinator
With Bishop Joel Obetia and Rev. "Mama" Joy Obetia, Madi-West Nile Diocese, Church of Uganda

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

UPDATE

After some long delays, it's now full speed ahead with my preparations to go to Uganda, and things have been happening quickly.

CONDO RENTED! In my last post I asked for prayer in deciding which property management company will handle my condo and that a long term resident will rent it. Well, God always gives us more thant we ask! A couple I know was looking for a place and they've decided to rent my condo for a minimum of two years. Hallelujah! This arrangement will also save the 10% fee that a management company charges per month. Thank you God!

HOME FOR CATS & MOVING. Of course, this means that I need to find a place to live in just a few weeks. Which alsomeans taking care of my remaining furniture, going through "stuff" to get rid of, selling morestuff (click on the link to my blog), etc., etc., etc. I also need to find a home for my two male, indoor cats - quickly. If this happens it will open up more options for where to live. Please pray that the Lord will provide a good, loving home for them. They are 7 and 8 years old and have been together for 6 1/2 years, so they really need to stay together.

NEED A JOB! So, I guess it's good, for now, that when I asked to cut back my hours at work, as mentioned in my last post, the firm cut me back to 0 hours! I now have time to tackle getting ready to move. However, I do need to find work beginning August 1st. Please pray for the Lord's provision.

LOCATION FOR GARAGE SALE. I still have lots to sell, so I need to have a garage sale this mnth (July). However, since garage sales are not allowed in my condo community, I need to find a place to have it. It would be a huge help if someone would offer their driveway / garage for this.

FUND RAISING. My next step is to contact the clergy I met at the innaugural provincial assembly for the new Anglican Church in North America and arrange to come speak at their churches. Please pray that many visits will be arranged and that they will bear much fruit toward the support that needs to be raised before I can head off to do missions in Uganda.

No comments: